Position Plus Potential
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 3 Cars
Perfectly positioned close to Cooks River and the Kyeemagh boat ramp, bicycle track, parks and schools is this full brick, double fronted home. Overflowing with potential this comfortable home offers scope to update/add value or move straight in and enjoy.
It features the following:
- 3 generous bedrooms, 2 with built-ins
- Spacious, renovated kitchen with plenty of storage
- Combined, open plan lounge and dining area overlooking the child friendly yard
- Large level backyard
- Land size approximately 506 m
- Modern bathroom and a second toilet
- Side driveway to garage and plenty of off street parking
Enjoy the relaxed family lifestyle of this popular seaside suburb within easy strolling distance to the local beaches and a vibrant range of shops, cafes and restaurants.
For further information, or to view this property, please contact Peter Tsekenis on 0414 660 838 or Elia Economou on 0414 889 111.
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
506m² / 0.13 acres
1 garage space and 2 off street parks
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.