Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
Location & Opportunity
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 3 Cars
Located within 200 meters from the beachfront, this refreshed and rejuvenated freestanding double brick home presents a superb family opportunity.
Located in an R3 Medium Density Zone, with rear lane access, its wide street frontage (12.19m) and generous land size (480.6m2) will suit buyers keen to add their own touches or knock down and rebuild (STCA).
- Versatile floorplan
- Choice of 3 or 4 generous bedrooms (subject to your needs)
- Polished timber floors throughout
- Large separate lounge (potential 4th bedroom) and dining rooms
- Updated kitchen with granite bench top, stainless steel appliances and gas cooking, opens to sunroom leading to outdoor deck
- Full renovated bathroom
- North facing, sunny private yard with entertaining deck
- Internal laundry with 2nd shower
- External 2nd toilet
- Side drive with access to yard, parking for 3 vehicles, lock up garage and work shop/shed
- Original art deco features throughout including timber trims, leadlight windows, picture rails and detailed ceilings
- Front sunroom/reading room with original tiling
- Option to live in, renovate or redevelop (STCA)
Positioned for family living, this address is just a stroll from Brighton-Le-Sands Beach, Lady Robinsons parklands and the bayside running/cycle path, village shops, St George Hospitals, TAFE, the airport, public transport services and within 2km to Kogarah Train station.
For further information, or to view this property, please contact Peter Tsekenis on 0414 660 838 or Elia Economou on 0414 889 111.
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Polished Timber Floor
- Secure Parking
480.6m² / 0.12 acres
1 garage space and 2 off street parks
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.