Character and convenience
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
Nestled on a low maintenance block in a wide and very peaceful street, this charming freestanding cottage is a home of character and convenience. The residence's outstanding location is moments stroll to Carlton Public School, buses and shops.
- Newly renovated interiors
- Modern eat-in kitchen with stainless steel appliances
- Easily accessible to parks and a choice of train stations
- A great opportunity for those with children or pets
- High ceilings, picture rails and a traditional fireplace
- Air conditioned lounge plus separate eat-in kitchen/dining
- Large bathroom with separate shower and bath
- Rear covered entertaining deck and a front verandah
- Flowing, child-friendly level lawn and fenced garden
- Double sized main bedroom with built-in-robe
For further information, or to view this property, please contact Peter Tsekenis on 0414 660 838 or Elia Economou on 0414 889 111.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
280m² / 0.07 acres
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.