Inspection and auction details
Auction location: On Site
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Surrounded by quality residences, this original family home is set within one of the area's most tightly held positions presenting an ideal opportunity for astute family buyers or investors alike. Ideal for the family looking to move straight in, update or re-build (STCA), the existing accommodation includes generous bedrooms, original interiors and multiple living spaces with a main lounge and dining room plus a separate light filled family room overlooking the child friendly rear yard.
- 3 bedrooms with built in robes
- Ducted Air Conditioning
- Updated kitchen with plenty of storage space
- Great single level layout offering flexibility for the growing family
- Multiple living areas include a lounge/dining room plus a separate family room
- Master bathroom with separate bath and shower
- Single car lock up garage with internal access
- Backing onto Barton Park and Muddy Creek
- Walking distance to local shops, popular cafes and public transport and the popular Brighton-Le-Sands lifestyle amenities
With vast level lawns at the front and back, no substantial trees within the central building area, and a convenient position walking distance to local shops and transport, this property presents a great opportunity to either move straight in or to further enhance or re-build to capitalise on the location (STCA).
For further information, or to view this property, please contact Peter Tsekenis on 0414 660 838 or Elia Economou on 0414 889 111.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
430m² / 0.11 acres
1 garage space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.